Saturday, October 9, 2010

Still no baby

I am 39.5 weeks along and am SO ready for this baby to come!!! I now know the meaning of uncomfortable. I thought I knew but really I had no concept before last night. I kept waking up out of painful sleeping positions. Not fun. I am starting to think my sleep will surely improve when the baby comes. I mean, at least I can sleep without torturous stomach and back and pelvis pain while the baby sleeps--even if it is a limited amount. Brian has been so busy lately and hasn't been doing a lot of photography lately because of work and school. Although that is sure to change when the new baby comes. He'll HAVE TO take lots and lots of pictures of our new baby girl. Well, I think I'll go shopping now and see if I can't get things moving along. I already went on a walk with Brian this morning. I heard it was helpful to walk with one foot on the street and one on the sidewalk to help the baby come down. Sorry I've been slacking with my blogs!

2 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

good luck with getting that sweet baby here! Hopefully soon!

VicandNanc said...

Haha, I would love to see you waddling along the sidewalk/street like that!I shoveled snow for 3 hours to get my baby coming!... although I didn't try until I was overdue. I remember people telling me I was about to get less sleep, but I really did get MORE sleep once the baby was finally here because I actually COULD sleep! So do look forward to better sleep in a few day. I hope everything goes smooth for you :)