Friday, April 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER


Yesterday we celebrated Heathers very first birthday as a married women. She seemed to have had a great time. My special homemade pancakes were served to her in bed. Yum yum! They were mighty tasty, I do need to work on the presentation of them though because they looked terrible, but isn't the taste all that matters? We both enjoyed the day off together shopping til we just about dropped. Then to top off the night we got all done up and went up to Hollywood for a nice romantic dinner at Miceli's. I tricked her into thinking that we were going to walk around Universal City walk for the rest of the night. Then I gave her a birthday card with two tickets to WICKED. Her face lite with surprise and excitement. The show was great just as we expected. It seems as though her 25th birthday was a success. :) Now I just need to succeed in 2 more days on our anniversary. Why did i do this to myself? :)

3 comments:

Sharie McCraney said...

Wow Brian, I thought November was bad for me with Jozie and Beau's b-day 2 days apart.

Christy Ivory said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!!!

It sounded like the two of you had a great time. How was the show?? I've heard alot of good about it. Well guys, we love you both and will talk to you soon.
Christy

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

Heather, I missed posting a Happy Birthday to you on your Blog, so I will do it late.
Happy Belated Birthday post Heather, We love you and wish we could have been included on that Birthday Card wish, meaning to go to Wicked with you. I saw it with Sharie and the girls and it was so great. A lot of fun. I am glad you had a wonderful Birthday and a happy Anniversary. One year is a real deal. After one year we still acted like we were on our honeymoon. Dad ask me when would it end? I said "Never" We still love each other after 42 years in July.
Good talking to you Brian. I sure hope something comes up. I will do some research for you.
It is good to be home, but I sure had a lot of genuine fun. We are going to Darcy Anderson's wedding reception tonight. We will see Johnny and Travis and all their kids. I am sure we will enjoy that.