Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM


Well the time has come again for another one of those unwanted b-days. I actually enjoy celebrating my Mothers birthday because it helps me remember what a wonderful mother she is. I honestly couldn't ask for more in a mother then mine. She has spent so many countless years in the service of her church, family and loved ones. I remember when i was in school she would make me breakfast and lunch everyday without fail. Even when i didn't even want breakfast she would still make me one of those great egg and cheese sandwiches for me. She went way over and beyond what she needed to be as a mother. Talk about living your life in the service of others. She is a prime example of that. I am so grateful for a loving Mother and I wish her the very best on this wonderful day of celebration.

4 comments:

Sharie McCraney said...

Great blog! Actually I think Mom wanted this b-day because she's a senior now. She gets lots of discounts and especially a discount on her knee surgery if she does it.

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

Thanks Brian for the nice birthday message. That is so sweet. Did I really make that kind of an impression on you? Wow, I do want you to know I love my (our) kids. Dad always reminds me that you all are our's, not only mine. It was wonderful serving you all when you needed me, now it is kind of strange, Randy doesn't even need me anymore. That is ok now, I can spoil grandkids as our children have them.
Thank you honey for your birthday wish.

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

Nice blog Bri, now we can keep abreast of what is going on in the Brian and Heather Norton's life.

Oh, you left out two things in your profile, one, your parents, and the other the church. There are probably many more, you are a guy that just loves life. Period.

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

Happy Annivesary Brian and Heather, One year, Wow! I just love you both, what a wonderful couple you are. One year and still in love. Now you need to go 41 more and you will be together as long as Dad and I have been together. 42 years in July. Have a wonderful day.