Sunday, July 27, 2008

US Open of Surfing






Today I went down to the Beach for the US Open of surfing, (The worlds largest surf competition) and had a great time watching the festivities. Heather went up to Bakersfield for the weekend to hang out with the family while I stayed in town to shoot Laura and Dave Garner's wedding. Overall the weekend went really well with the wedding and the US Open combo. The only think i noticed is that I didnt get any photos of the surfing, I just shot some of the other events going on. Here are some of the images I captured from the US Open.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

My boys loved them!

Christy Ivory said...

Hey Brian and Heather,
We are so excited!!! How have you guys been?? Give me an update. Or I can just get it in person.
Hey, It looks like we are doing a dinner together. What were you thinking?? My first thought was taco's. I haven't talked to Ryan yet, do you have any idea's.

Let me know.
Christy

Christy Ivory said...

I didn't leave a comment about your pict's yet.
Love them. I've looked at them several times and am amazed. I have noticed while taking action pictures, that it's not as easy as it looks. I just end up taking alot of pictures.
Love you guys,
Christy

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

I like all the action. I tried to take pictures of my friend Teresa and her family and out of 8 pictures I took, only one came out. I am so mad. Sorry family, my camera stinks. I believe I am getting a new one from my husband. My action pictures are black, no action at all. Darn.....
You do a great job. Someday you will be rich and famous.
what time are you flying into Salt Lake, and do I still need to pick you up?

Sharie McCraney said...

You are a great photographer! Can't wait to see reunion pic's.

Christy Ivory said...

Bri,,
I am waiting for those pictures to come up. Everyday I check to see if you have them up. I'm waiting....... j/k. But I do want to see them, because I know you got some good ones.
Talk to you soon.

Jenn said...

Congrats on the new addition!! Heather, I hope your 2nd tri goes better too, it's no fun dealing w/the pesky little parasites ;) when you don't feel well! Anyway, good luck, and keep me posted! PS, your hubby takes some pretty amazing pictures!