Friday, November 21, 2008

25 weeks



The belly is getting cuter and bigger. It seems that all of the sudden it has doubled in size. It so weird and exciting to think that in less than 4 months we are going to be parents to a little baby girl. We are doing all we can to get prepared for this calling but I don't think anything we do will really get us ready. I painted her room last week when Heather was out of town for a dental conference in San Fransisco. I hope our little girl likes it. We know she will be a great addition to our lives.

9 comments:

Sharie McCraney said...

Very cute pic's. We can't wait either. Thanks for the complement on Eden. We are very lucky to have such great teachers and a small school that can see the good in our Kids.

rachael said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! I'm glad you guys are documenting it well! How exciting! You Look GREAT and so small for 25 weeks!

Will and Heidi said...

Looking great, Heather! That is super exciting that it's coming up so quickly!

Alli said...

Lookin' hot!

Alison said...

Cool pic's Brian! Heather you look so cute! Fun cat story too!

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

I went looking at baby clothes today and just couldn't decide on what to buy, there are so many cute things. Just think in four months you will have a baby. Oh my gosh, that is so thrilling. I can hardly wait. Heather you look so cute, and beautiful. Our little grandbaby is going to be a knock-out with parents like you two.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys. Heather you look fantastic!!

Sean and Bree said...

Time for a new post!

Anonymous said...

hey I need your address, email me! smith.rachael@gmail.com