Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Kinnisons

We spent some time with my family and here are some of the highlights...

Brian decided to try jumping off the roof...luckily someone caught him.



Steven climbed a tree
(he was pretending to be Edward from Twilight)


This is Steven, Janna, and me just before the hammock broke due to excessive weight--luckily no one was injured, just some sore tailbones!


Here's Steven jumping over the fence


Air guitar mid air!

And I learned to fly amazingly enough


Brian decided to take some family pics as well. That's the Kern River in Bakersfield behind us.

Me, Bree, and Janna chilling on a rock

An intense game of teatherball!

Brian was a little too into the game


Overall, it was a lot of fun. Right now we are in Bakersfield again for Christmas...we'll post another blog soon.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

5 comments:

Alli said...

Looks like fun. I wish I could go outside. It was -1 in Minnesota when we got to the airport. I miss California!

Emily said...

It is so fun to see you and your sibs at home... I miss the good ol days at your house... Steven playing with Thomas the train stuff, Jana drawing, your mom doing an amazingly creative project, and you and me immersed in a Barbie adventure...

Sandy said...

Cute pics. Heather, you look great. It looks like you're feeling good too. Just a couple months to go!

Christy Ivory said...

Heather, these are such great pictures!!! I just love the twilight twist on things... So cute of all of you. Expecially your family picture. You look so great!!. You are one of those beautiful pregnant women. I never was...trust me, you should see some of the picture's to prove it...Hope you are having a blast at home...We miss you guys up here. I also thought about how much fun we had with you both last year.. I was just talking to Ryan about it. Remember my wreck?? That was so funny..I'm sure we will do it again soon...Love you guys. Christy

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

I am so glad Brian married into a fun family. It looks like he loves photographing the family, and have some fun along the way.
Heather you are looking fantastic. We can hardly wait to make our trip to HB for the blessing of Avery. We are planning on Fast Sunday in April if she is hear by then.
It was great seeing your beatuful sisters and brother. What a beautiful family.
Wish you were here.