Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kinnison Christmas

Last Christmas we spent with Brian's family and this time it was my family's turn. I was so excited for Brian to be a part of all our family's traditions. I just love Christmas and all the festivities and food--who doesn't though! Well, I take that back; a couple people at my work hate the Christmas season oddly enough. Christmas was especially fun this year for me because I could eat whatever I wanted and not feel any guilt. I've never enjoyed holiday eating so much! These are a couple of the family photos Brian took of all of us. I think they turned out great! The picture above(left to right): Sean, Bree, Steven, Mom, Dad, Janna, Marissa, baby, me, and Brian.

Brian captured all of the Kinnison kids working on a puzzle in our pjs.


This is the spice rack we got for Bree and Sean--she was a little excited I think. :)


My mom made all the girls holiday aprons; Bree forgot hers that's why she's not pictured. We did a lot of cooking so the aprons were a lot of fun. They all turned out so cute--my mom is just too crafty!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! And our mom is very crafty, I wish we all lived closer so we could play more, I LOVE crafts! Glad it all went well! Love ya! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hey you guys! I was just checking in to see when your little one was going to be here. I hope all is well. I remember not sleeping too well at that point so I hope you aren't feeling that way!! Brian, I cannot believe how amazing your photography is!! It always makes me jealous to look at wedding pictures because we don't have any... hint hint!!

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

How absolutely fun. The pictures of your family are gems. What a cute family you have Heather.
Brian did a great job capturing everyone. Well, even though you had a great time home with your family, we wish you were here. We missed everyone, but Christy and Ryan made it fun for us. Just seeing the kids get up early in the morning and rip into all of their gifts certainly brought back memories. You are looking great, can't wait until March 8 for little Avery to arrive. We are looking for flights already.

Unknown said...

HAHA, we might need to take new pictures. We had two photographers, one's camera was film and he ruined them when developing, the second was digital and took pictures all day without noticing the camera wasnt working. Awesome. I hate that we don't have any. I need a new dress though because mine is too big now. Weird

Christy Ivory said...

Hey Heather!!!
I love the pictures!! Brian did such a great Job capturing the moment.. What great family photos..
It looks like Brian fits right in.
We love you guys, You are going to have a great New Year with that little baby of yours...

Sharie McCraney said...

Great photos. I can't believe there's only 55 days left! We're so excited!

Burdick Family said...

Hi Heather- I just found your blog on Heidi Sharp's. Congrats on the baby! Girls are so fun!

Sarah said...

Brian -

I just ran into your blog and thought I'd say hi. I think it's been like seven years....You and your wife look so happy and congrats on a baby! Is this your first? I've got three little kids. What is Lindsey up to? Does she have a blog? Hope all is well. If you'd like to see my blog eamil me at ps.fairbanks@gmail.com with your email and I'll send you an invite. Good to see what you're up to!

Sarah Packard Fairbanks

Sandy said...

We need new pictures of the mom-to-be!