Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby Love


Avery had her first real photo shoot at the Sundberg's house last weekend. It was our first real outing with a baby and, wow, it is a lot of work getting ready and out the door--especially when we are on our 3 hour feeding schedule. We caught Avery smiling in her sleep here--so precious!











A beautiful friendship in the making. Here is (from left to right): Brinley 6 days old, Kristopher 8 days old, and Avery 3 weeks old. Avery was such a good little girl and was so well behaved and peaceful(as seen above) for the shoot!

Above is Brian when he was a newborn--so cute!
Brian again--I think he looks just like himself here. Cute little guy. :)

Brian with his mom--such big eyes!

Brian again as a newborn. New babies are the best!

9 comments:

Celeste Tabakece said...

How cute! I love the three little angels in the baskets together. How fun. Avery is a doll!

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable. I don't think I have ever seen such cute pictures of a baby. Avery is so darling. I am going to share all these pictures with my friends, and continue to brag about my beautiful grandbaby.....If I had to choose my favorite, well......I just can't.
Thanks for posting your baby pictures Brian, loved them.

Sean and Bree said...

yayyy for photoshoots!

Sandy said...

I love it!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures you guys! The one with Heather is so so cute.

VicandNanc said...

I know I'm WAY behind on this, but CONGRATS on having a baby! Isn't it crazy that you would have one before both Heidi & me!!!

Christy Ivory said...

I love the basket idea. That is really sweet to see her tucked inside of that small little basket. How cute she is...
About the picture of Brian. I think Mom and Dad started taking pictures when you were born. The third child never has any pictures. Consider yourself lucky..

Sharie McCraney said...

You NEED to send it in to the Regis and Kelly cutest baby search!!!!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Dang I know it's expensive in Cali but at least let her sleep in a crib, not a book shelf ha ha. Hey we're comin out in April so we want to hang with ya'll for a bit! Can't wait to see ya! She's Beautiful!