Thursday, February 19, 2009

All in the Family

I have been getting a lot of requests for more blog pictures of our baby. So here you are everyone! As you can see here above Avery is not a fan of the camera flash so a lot of times she'll just peek one eye open to look around.

Here she is on Valentines Day with her pink bear in her V-day outfit. Both of which were presents from Grandma Kinnison.

The proud new Grandma
Me and my baby on Valentines Day.

I love this picture. I know I'm a little biased, but she really is one adorable little newborn.

People have been saying that Avery looks like I did when I was born but with Janna's hair. So I thought I'd post these pics and see what you all think. My mom emailed me these pics and now we can see where Avery got all her dark hair. Above are some newborn pics of my sister, Janna--now she had a lot of HAIR! And that's me in the pink with her when I was almost 21 months.

This is a baby pic of my Dad when he was a newborn. He had A TON of HAIR!

This is a pic of my brother Steven--my mom thought Avery looks a little like him.

This is a pic of me at 3 1/2 months old. I really liked that bear apparently :)
Below are some newborn pics of me. My Grandparents are holding me in these pics. Ah memories...j/k...like I remember that. These pics are small but if you click on the picture, you can see the images a little better.

12 comments:

Alli said...

Lynette and I were sitting here looking at pictures of Avery last weekend and we couldn't believe how much she looks like her mommy! She is definitely a Kinnison!

Alli said...

P.S. You look so pretty. I can't believe you had a baby the week before!

Emily said...

Heather! She is so cute! I totally see you in her little face! Good job!

Emily said...

She is so cute Heather! Congrats to you and your husband!! I think newborns are so cute with a head full of hair.

Sean and Bree said...

I think she looks like you, but you shouldve put that ugly picture of you up lol. It's not like everyone doesn't already know you turned out beautiful :)

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

She is such a pretty little girl!
I love her dark hair and the fuzziness of it :)
She does look like your sister's baby pics and yours and a little of your Dad's. I'm gonna say she's got lots of your side in her! :)

Christy Ivory said...

Hey guys!! She is just beautiful!! I love seeing these pictures, and can definately see you in her face Heather. We love seeing the pictures of the baby. Post as many as you want. We can't get enough of that angelic face.. Talk to you soon.

Christy Ivory said...

I have to say.....I think there's got to be a little Norton in her.. Just give it some time.

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

As I look at Brian's baby pictures I don't know. I guess we will just have to see, but his hair was dark but just not as much. You will have to do some comparing with his pictures. Post them and we'll help you decide.
Great job on your blog, she is so beautiful, and Brian has done such a great job taking the pictures.

Sharie McCraney said...

I love genetics! She's an angel baby.

Sharie McCraney said...

No Way She's definitely a Norton!!!!!

Courtney Allred said...

These are great to see Heather. I love it! It was so great to come over the over day and just hold her. She hardly weighed anything. Just wait till she is the size of my 1 yr old. She is so adorable and those valentine pictures are precious. You look fabulous too.