Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sundance Family Reunion

The kids were playing the Cedar all night long. They were having the time of their lives.
All the Norton girls
The family without a couple of people



The McCraney family
Making a BIG wish
Look how fired up Randy is. He must have blocked me or something
Dad relaxing on the recliner
Just a weird shot
another weird one
I dont know

Nice Form!

What a great dog
A follow through with a smile
A follow through with a weird face
Look at those Abbott eyes
Beau working his magic on Rob
Julie got a cornhole
Such concentration
Great release
A sad child
I'm not quite sure why I am putting captions on all these pictures I never do this and its taking forever. Thats all just enjoy the pics.


















Heather and I just got back from a very fun family reunion up in Sundance, UT last week. We had a BBQ with the family, went hiking up to some beautiful waterfalls, went river rafting down the Provo river, ate tons of food, played fun games, laughed our heads off, played tricks on the family, went down the alpine slides and zip lines, and we also broke the news to the family about us having a baby. It was so much fun to be together again. Maybe next time all of us can be there. We missed out on a few for part of the time there. Here are some of the images that were taken.

6 comments:

Sharie McCraney said...

Great pictures!!!!! I'm so glad you have become the official family photographer. For the next reunion I'd like to have a video to show so take as many of the fam when you see them so we can start collecting. Thanks.

Christy Ivory said...

Bri,
I just found out that I can copy your pictures from your site. Do you mind if I use a few on my blog?? I love the picture of the girls, and the one of the family, and the one of dan and I. Let me know. I totally understand if you don't want me to do that. You just got some really great close ups. I would also love the one of Lin,Sand, and I. Let me know

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are amazing!! Gosh. The easy part of taking pictures for me is learning from your eyes of what makes a good picture. Then when you see it take the shot before it is too late. I learned that years ago from mom. You'll learn that before the baby comes.

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

You really got some crazy pictures. You do such a great job.

Stephanie said...

hey heather you have one of those baby counters on your blog! alright! congrats you two. i am glad to see you in the blogging world!

Christy said...

Hi, Brian! This is Christy (Goold) Brian. Sandy sent me your blog awhile ago and I had no idea you were such a great photographer. We are in Laguna Niguel and I want you to do pictures of my family. Eliza, my oldest daughter, has Bells Palsy on the right side of her face. She is getting better but her smile is still crooked. Anyway, when starts looking better I will call you. I can't wait. I need family pics done so bad!

p.s. Congratulations on the pregnancy. That is exciting news. You are your wife are adorable.