Monday, April 20, 2009

First Beach Trip

Yes, we took our little dear one to the beach for the first time!

Avery is getting so big! When I first viewed these pictures I was shocked to see just how much she is changing. For some reason seeing her on film made me realize this. She looks like a completely different baby almost--compared to her newborn pictures.

Look at that chubby belly! So cute.

Mommy's angel. As you can see, she has lost her caramel coloring. Now we see she has Brian and my pale skin--sorry my little one. No more Carribbean tan.

The camera loves her!

Avery loves to stand. I think she likes to be right next to your face to see you better. The last couple of weeks she has been getting so strong. She'll be walking in no time! So crazy.

Avery is starting to love going outside, as well. It is so cool to see her become so much more aware of her surroundings.

Also, just in case you read my last blog, I just wanted to assure everyone that things are getting so much better now. I am starting to be more cognizant of Avery's needs--deciphering what each cry means i.e. the tired cry from the hungry cry. And Avery is much less fussy now when it comes to naptime. YAY! She is back to her angel self. I think she just had a rough couple of weeks and I wanted to gripe about it in that last blog. Babies are the BEST!

6 comments:

Marissa said...

Holy cow! No kidding! She looks so different just between blog posts! Ha ha ha, she's gonna be asking you to drive the car in no time! I'm a little sad to see that she is starting to lose her likness to you, Heather. :( But she is still adorable! :)

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

She is still such a little baby and darling. I can tell that she has parents that really love her.
She is so blessed. Great blog by the way, and I am relieved to hear that she, Avery is back to her oldself, or should I say youngself. Is that one word? I don't know. Anyway, happy that all is going well. See you very soon.

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER,
WE LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY FULL OF JOY AND HAPPINESS. WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU ARE IN OUR FAMILY AND WE LOVE YOU.
Have the best day ever.

Sharie McCraney said...

She is getting so big so fast. I'm really sad that it's happened so fast b/c I haven't seen her as much as I've wanted. Hopefully as soon as the weather warms up all these sicknesses will go away. It's been the worst season for all of us. We wouldn't want to pass over whooping cough to cute little Avery.

Cathy said...

I love your blog! What great pics!! And I've been meaning to talk to you and tell you thanks for being so awesome. Dinner the other night and offering your "freezer supply" ahem. Seriously, you are great. You guys need to come over soon. It's been a long time!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Wow she IS getting so big! She already looks a little different from when we were there. You're right though, the camera definitely loves her! :]
Glad to hear things are getting better for you and that you're honing in on the cries fabulously! ha ha
Still takes me a while to figure them out.

Beautiful pictures.